In this video, Kauflin was talking about what worship was. He pointed out that worship is not just the music, even though that’s what people usually think about when asked about worship. Worship can be an all the time thing. Worship is honoring God in everything you do. Worship is using your God-given talents to further His glory.
When I think about worship, I think about music too. When I want to worship I usually play worship music and sing out or play the drums. But I need to remember that I shouldn’t constrain God to just a 4 minute worship song. He is too good and too awesome for that. Especially in college, I can be honoring God in everything I do. And that’s true worship.
When I think about worship, I think about music too. When I want to worship I usually play worship music and sing out or play the drums. But I need to remember that I shouldn’t constrain God to just a 4 minute worship song. He is too good and too awesome for that. Especially in college, I can be honoring God in everything I do. And that’s true worship.
Good comments! Your application is so relevant! All of us need to view worship as more than music.
ReplyDelete